Alpha Update 1.5!
Here we are with another update! So many juicy details, but before we get to the changelog, please know that we also updated the demo to 1.5. Also, we've realised we are spending too much time on these small patches instead of the big updates, so from next week, these weekly updates will have less things, all in favour of adding the absolutely awesome stuff we have planned in the roadmap.
Gameplay changes and additions:
- Coastal gatherers now have a blue highlight for the side that has to be placed on water
- Textile factory now spits smoke
- Every building now has 99 max storage, indendently from the amount of modules
- Completely changed building upkeep formula. Now you also pay for truck upkeep (careful: it grows FAST)
- Gatherers produce 33% slower
- Town name generator! Hope nothing weird happens :D
- Added first iteration of gameover scenario: if the budget is negative, you can't build anything
- Towns start with twice the amount of houses
- New feedback and bug reporting tool! Access it with the icon in the top right corner
- Building upkeep now shown in the building panel, overview tab
- Many icon hitboxes has been redefined, making it easier to click them (close panel, road tool, etc)
- Renamed "Expert" button on custom map to make it easier to understand that there are more hidden settings
- All sliders are now draggable (audio, advanced options, etc)
- Tutorial panel significantly larger
- More changes to the budget panel
Known persistent bugs (WIP, please don't make bugreports about these):
- Wholesaler sometimes sells things that it shouldn't, at 100$
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.